Focus on driving your business, not on tracking your numbers.
We tailor our services to your specific situation, but here are some common bookkeeping tasks that we handle:
- Bookkeeping Status Check
- 2-hour appointment to review your current practices and identify issues
- Which software or process is right for you?
- We can help you get set up from scratch, if needed.
- Accounts Receivable
- Send invoices to clients, follow up on invoices, manage your ledger.
- Accounts Payable
- Pay bills.
- Stop missing out on deductions because you forgot to record expenses.
- Transaction Tracking
- Ensure daily expenses and income are documented.
- Cash Flow Analysis
- Anticipate and prepare for ebbs and flows.
- Prepare Books for External Use
- Save time and money by getting good numbers to your higher-priced external accountant, lawyer, financial advisor, coach, etc.
- Check Profitability and Efficiency
- Drill down and get specific on what makes you money.
- Example: Find out that you’re spending 80% of your time on a product line that only brings in 5% of your revenue? It’s time to change that.
- Maybe you haven’t kept books for months because you got too busy and now you are overwhelmed with a box of bank statements and receipts. That’s OK. We can put things back together.
Get in Touch
Reach out so we can work together!
7800 Edgewood Ave.
Pittsburgh, PA 15218
Track Up Bookkeeping, LLC accepts clients online from across the USA.