You’re a little different. We like that.
Nonprofits have particular needs. Work with someone who understands your organization’s requirements. Here are some common tasks we can handle:
- 990 Series Return Preparation
- 990, 990-EZ, or 990-N
- Donation Records
- We can create a system to track donations year-to-year.
- No more worrying about sending out donation receipts!
- Financial Statements
- Give board members the information they need in an understandable format.
- Bank Account Reconciliation
- We review your transactions so you know where money is going.
- Bookkeeping Status Check
- 2-hour appointment to review your current practices and identify issues
- Which software or process is right for you?
- We can help you get set up from scratch, if needed.
- Prepare Books for External Use
- We can assist with year-end close and external audits.
- Look sharp for funders who want to see your balance sheet.
- Fundraising Analysis
- Maybe your annual fundraiser brings in $500k, but do you know it costs $600k?
- Figure out where your time is best spent to bring in the money you need.
- Have you been relying on people’s grateful looks, instead of keeping books?
- Send us your shoe box of receipts. We can get your books back on track.
Get in Touch
Reach out so we can work together!
7800 Edgewood Ave.
Pittsburgh, PA 15218
Track Up Bookkeeping, LLC accepts clients online from across the USA.